Saturday 16 April 2016

SBSTR1 - Substring Check (Bug Funny)

First of all, I apologize for not posting during the entire last week. I do understand though that noone yet has stumbled across my blog and so I dont owe anyone any apology. C'mmon,get popular already blog. So, I promise I will be posting regularly from now on, atleast 3 questions per day.

My aim now is to come in the top 10 list of top coders of the week in spoj. For that, I have decided to solve every classical problem I face. I won't skip ANY question.

Coming to today's first question, http://www.spoj.com/problems/SBSTR1/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allowed languages are Brainf**k,Whitespace and Intercal, so at the moment I am not eligible to solve this but like I mentioned previously, I will solve each of these questions, I won't leave any. So, naturally I will have to learn one of these languages which is a time taking process. Tommorrow is sunday, so I will write a post entirely on learning one of these languages and I will attach the link here. Also, I will solve this question as soon as I am comfortable with the new language.

I'm definitely going to learn brainf**k though because for starters, it sounds cool. Sorry for the lame post. Comment your compliments and complains. 


1 comment: